We’re very excited about our newest coastal hotel, The Belamar Hotel, located in the charming beach community of Manhattan Beach. Not only is this chic-meets-casual hotel a lovely place for travelers to stay while in Southern California, it is home to Second Story, a popular local eatery.
This delicious dining destination and neighborhood favorite is currently offering some unbeatable specials every day of the week:
- Monday: Free corkage from 7:30-10pm
- Thursday: “Taco Thursday” dishes out $2 filet, chicken and fish tacos, and $4 Corona and Pacifico from 7-10pm
- Friday: “Wine Down Fridays” from 7:30-10pm
- Saturday: Buy two entrees and receive a bottle of house wine free from 7:30-10pm. Limit two bottles per table.
- Nightly: “Get Happy” hour from 4-7pm Monday-Saturday and 4-10pm on Sunday. Happy Hour items include $4 well drinks, draft beers and house wines, as well as 50% off select items throughout the whole menu.
- Small Plates and Wine Flights: Try new small plates each week along with specially priced wines.
Whether planning a business meeting, date or social event, Second Story’s nightly specials hit the spot.
For more information or to make a reservation visit: www.thebelamar.com/dining.php or call (310) 750-0312.
December 16, 2013
While New Year’s Eve celebrations are happening all over the world, the California Coast is without ...
November 6, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA is gearing up for one of the city’s biggest annual events – the International Mara...
October 7, 2013
It’s officially scarecrow season once again in the charming coastal town of Cambria, California. Sin...
October 3, 2013
For visitors in search of bay breezes and a tranquil retreat, the new Hilton Garden Inn Marina del R...